In 1946, Aurelio de Arteche founded ARTECHE in Mungia, Spain as a manufacturer of high voltage instrument transformers serving electrical utilities. Arteche is now recognized as an industry leading supplier of these transformers to utilities and large industries throughout the world.
In 2005 Arteche entered into the North American power quality market by acquiring INELAP, a major manufacturer of reactive compensation and harmonic mitigation products and in 2007 opened Arteche PQ, Inc. in New Berlin Wisconsin. Arteche now serves global markets with a unique variety of power quality products.
Today, Arteche offers over 60 years of experience providing customer solutions for electrical measurement, protection, power quality, communications and control.
- More than 60 years experience
- More than 5 million total units in service
- Equipment in service in 130 countries
- Over 2000 professionals at your service
- Nearly 500 engineers, and 30 specializing in electrical power quality
- Over 50,000 power quality systems installed